Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Organic wheat shell pasta, organic valley ® organic cheddar cheese (organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), organic whey, salt, sodium phosphate, organic annatto extract for color.
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
Reviews For Organic Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
Based on 7 Reviews
LOVED THIS STUFF
Mac & Cheese
It's not orange!
A mild, easy going Mac and Cheese :)
healthy and organic without worrying about calories.
I love Mac and Cheese and this is one great way to eat healthy and organic without worrying about calories. The only thing you need to be careful about is that the cheese powder should be mixed in milk instead of directly adding to the shells as it tends to stick to the pan which ruins the taste and the texture as it does not use butter and for this reason it is a healthier alternative. Prepare the mixture according to the given instructions for a great tasting meal.
- Irving Vega
Tastes great! Nice and creamy.
All Annie's products are excellent. Beats the other name brands for flavor. It's organic with no additives. Good item to keep on hand for a quick lunch.
- R. Meissner
Still happy many years later
This is the first Annie's product I ever tried, many moons ago, and I was hooked immediately. Organic, no artificial ingredients, and no antibiotics/hormones/pesticides - wonderful! A product and company after my own heart. I still make it regularly, since it's inexpensive, easy, and of course natural. Annie's rocks!
- Bessie Wade
Why You’ll Love Organic Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
Kids and adults may have different tastes when it comes to foods, but it can be hard to find anyone who is averse to delicious mac and cheese. Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is a grown up, healthy version of this American classic, offering big cheddar taste along with natural ingredients.
Perfect as a side dish for a variety of meals or eaten all on its own, Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is crafted to be everything you want from mac and cheese and more.
A better mac and cheese
Mac and cheese has been a staple dish in American kitchens for decades, and many people claim it as a favorite comfort food. There are numerous variations on this classic dish, but for many there isn’t enough time to make it from scratch. Boxed options can be filled with different ingredients that are hard to recognize, but Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is different:
- Every ingredient in Annie’s Homegrown is organic, and the product itself is certified as such. From the cheese, to the salt, to the wheat pasta, it’s all natural and free from chemical additives.
- The cheese is sourced from the Rumiano Farm, which specialize in creating humane, organic dairy based products. Cows are given no antibiotics or hormones, and have an all natural diet—ensuring the cheese is high quality.
- Each serving of Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese provides 10 grams of protein, which is about 11 percent of the recommended daily intake.
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese also has15 percent of the daily recommended intake of calcium, helping build stronger bones and teeth in the process.
- This pasta and cheese product contains 6 percent of the daily recommended allowance of iron, which helps to improve red blood cell health and prevent anemia.
- Eating one serving of Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese delivers 12 percent of the daily dietary fiber intake the USDA recommends. Fiber helps promote better digestion and fills you up faster, making it easier to lose weight.
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is also low in things like cholesterol and fat, and has no trans fats.
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is made with no GMOs, letting consumers buy confidently and know they are getting a product that hasn’t been modified in any way.
Best of all, the above benefits are all enjoyed along with the fact that Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is delicious. The aged cheddar takes traditional shells and cheese a step further, creating a richer, more complex flavor that is great for kids as well as adults.
The Annie’s difference
Annie’s Homegrown approaches their products with the belief that their customers deserve to know what is in their food. Based in Connecticut, this company has spent more than 20 years building a reputation for providing great tasting products that are natural and organic.
The company also promotes sustainable farming and business practices, and sources all products from farmers they trust.
Recipes to pair with Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese
While it’s possible to enjoy Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese all on its own, it also makes a great side dish. Almost any recipe is a good match for these cheesy, decadent shells.
The sweet, juicy taste of ham pairs perfectly with cheese—especially cheddar. Serving Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese alongside this main dish is a match made in culinary heaven.
This dish already combines a tasty protein with fresh roasted tomatoes, but it’s missing a good starch. Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese complements this gamey, bold flavor perfectly.
A dish that already includes hearty ingreidents and great flavor can be elevated even more when paired with the cheesy goodness of Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese.
Other great Annie’s Homegrown products
Annie’s Homegrown Organic Real Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese is only one of many delicious products. See other boxed pastas by Annie’s Homegrown that are worth thinking about adding to the kitchen.
The smooth, creamy taste of white cheddar combines with the naturally made organic shells to create a subtle yet delicious twist on the classic dish.
This is the Annie’s Homegrown version of the traditional mac and cheese, featuring rich flavor and all natural ingredients from organically sourced products.
For those with little time, this pasta makes it easy to get a quicklunch or dinner without putting forth tons of effort.
Lunch and dinner are easier with Annie’s Homegrown Organic Grass Fed Shells and Real Aged Cheddar, and this cereal from Annie’s Homegrown makes it simpler to get a nutritious and healthy breakfast that is totally organic.
Featured on Thrive Market
At Thrive Market, we don’t think a pantry is sufficiently stocked unless you could easily throw together a delicious, well-balanced, and nutritious meal with what’s inside. It’s one of the reasons ...Read More
There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.Read More