Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Black Beans, Navy Beans, Organic Brown Rice, Brown Rice, Safflower or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Made By Hand
- Made Using Renewable Energy
- Sourced Direct From Farmers
- Supports Charity
- Contains Probiotic
- Dairy Free
- Essential Oils
- Full Of Omegas
- High Fiber
- No Added Sugar or Sweeteners
- No Antibiotics / Synthetic Hormones
- No Trans Fats
- Paraben Free
- Sugar Free
- Yeast Free
Why You’ll Love Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips
Few things are as simple and good as chips and salsa. Of course, tortilla chips are perfect with any great dip, but not all tortilla chips are created equal. Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips were made to be a healthier chip option that’s full of rich flavor and free of additives or preservatives. Use them in dishes like cheesy nachos, crumble them in a burrito bowl, or simply eat them alongside a bowl of fiery salsa and creamy guacamole.
A different kind of tortilla chip
What sets Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips apart in the biggest way is the ingredients in them. Traditional tortilla chips are made from corn, fried in vegetable oil, and often contain high fructose corn syrup or sugary additives. But Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips are different since they are made from a blend of navy and black beans, infused with long-grain rice, fried in sunflower oil, then seasoned lightly with sea salt.
Beanfields unique chip recipe eliminates most common food allergens, while also offering tasty benefits to those who decide to eat them:
- Non-GMO – All ingredients are sourced from farmers who use non-GMO crops, ensuring the highest quality product that can give peace of mind to consumers.
- Fried in sunflower oil – Sunflower oil is far healthier than other oils, providing essential amino acids and fats that aren’t found in canola or vegetable oil.
- Organic – All ingredients are organically sourced from trustworthy farmers who have a long history with Beanfields. This keeps potentially harmful chemicals out of the chips, providing a safe and healthy snack.
- Gluten-free – Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips are completely free of gluten, letting those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease snack without worry.
- Better digestion – The beans used to create Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips are a natural source of dietary fiber and contain probiotics. These two compounds combined may help improve overall gut health and digestion.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – Sunflower oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential fatty acids the body can’t produce on its own. Eating foods that contain these fats may help promote a healthier heart.
- Low sodium – While Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips still contain about 6 percent of the daily recommended allowance of sodium, their salt content is far lower than many other chip options on the market.
Perfect pairings for Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips
Although savory tortilla chips are a must-have in many kitchens, Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips provide a bold, bean taste that matches perfectly with a variety of different salsas and dipping options like these:
For those who like a bit of heat with their chips, this salsa is packed with peppers that deliver a fiery sensation.
Frontera believes in using the freshest ingredients in all of their dips, and this take on tomatillo salsa provides a tart, tangy taste combined with just the right amount of spice.
The combination of flavors in this salsa makes it well worth trying. Roasted tomatoes blended with fresh chile and cilantro creates a fresh, vibrant taste with plenty of zest.
Those who prefer their salsas to be big on taste but low on heat will find this option is the perfect choice. It provides rich tomato and pepper taste, while being mild enough for even the most sensitive mouths.
Another stellar salsa from Frontera blends fiery jalapeño peppers with cilantro, and throws in garlic, too. It’s spicy and delicious, and perfect with Beanfields Sea Salt Bean and Rice Chips.
These low sodium refried black beans are vegetarian friendly, gluten-free, and non-GMO. It’s a great base for layered dips, as a topping for nachos, or for dipping into with chips.
Featured on Thrive Market
There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.Read More