SHOP BY CATEGORY
Looking for gluten-free pastas and grains with the perfect taste and texture? Look no further than Ancient Harvest. Ancient Harvest offers better-for-you alternatives to wheat-based pastas, cereals, and grains. Their non-GMO, certified Organic products include quinoa, lentils, and polenta—and to top it off, Ancient Harvest products are vegetarian and vegan. Ancient grains are not only ancient, but also good for you. Quinoa, for instance, is nutrient-dense, high in fiber, naturally gluten-free, and contains all nine essential amino acids—perfect for those with celiac disease, food intolerances, or food sensitivities. Most grain-based products do not meet these criteria. That’s right. Most pasta is made from modern industrial grains such as wheat, corn, and soy, which have been heavily processed, genetically modified, and sprayed with pesticides. It may taste good, but is it worth the chemicals? We don’t think so. Instead, stick with organic pastas and quinoa products from Ancient Harvest. You’ll be happy you made the switch.
The History of Ancient Harvest
Over 35 years ago, Ancient Harvest became the first company to introduce quinoa to the United States. This gluten-free grain from the Andes Mountains in South America was new, exciting, and versatile. Ancient Harvest knew they’d found a treasure. Today, Ancient Harvest continues to bring you ancient grains straight from the farm to your table. And, the company does it responsibly—supporting quinoa farming communities, implementing sustainable farming practices, and staying Certified Organic.
Ancient Harvest Company Mission
The overarching mission of Ancient Harvest is to bring you great-tasting, plant-based, and gluten-free foods—made with simple ingredients—to grace your breakfast, lunch, and dinner table. But it’s not just about high-quality foods. Ancient Harvest also strives to support its people and the planet. How? With eco-friendly farming practices, support for traditional quinoa farmers, and partnerships with South American communities. Ancient Harvest even helped one local community build a new road.
Benefits of Ancient Harvest
From the health benefits of quinoa to a fully-organic product line, there’s a lot to love about this mission-focused brand.
- Quinoa health benefits: Contains essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and phytochemicals with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gluten-free: These grains naturally lack gluten, which are great for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- Certified Organic: Free of chemicals, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Simple Ingredients: Only whole-foods like quinoa, lentils, polenta, and garlic. Nothing processed.
- Non-GMO: Made without any genetically modified organisms.
- Plant-based: Vegetarian and vegan-friendly foods grown in natural, fertile soil.
- Certified Kosher: For those following a kosher diet.
- Fair-trade: Supports local farmers and communities by paying fair wages.
- Sustainable harvesting: Gentle, responsible farming practices.
Top Ancient Harvest Products
Try these gluten-free products from Ancient Harvest and discover what our members are raving about.
In the ancient grain olympics, red quinoa—rich in protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants—would take home gold.
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan Recipes
Say goodbye to gluten, and hello to flavor, with these creative recipes for every meal of the day from the Thrive Market kitchen..
Read on for tons of gluten-free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes—enough to last you months! Bookmark for easy reference.
From kale nachos to chocolate cupcakes, you’ll be munching these dishes like a pro without any wheat or animal products in sight.
Need a meatless cookbook for all occasions? Here’s a tasty, easy one on the house.