SHOP BY CATEGORYBack to all Bragg
Our members love Bragg products because they’re raw, gluten-free, organic, and vegan. Founded by one of America’s original health advocates, Paul C. Bragg, Bragg Live Foods is best known for its organic apple cider vinegar (ACV). ACV, in fact, has received much attention lately for its potentially beneficial effects on digestion, blood sugar, and skin health. But Bragg offers more than filtered and unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Also popular are liquid aminos (made with non-GMO soy), herb and spice blends, yeast seasoning, extra virgin olive oil, and vinaigrette salad dressing. Bragg believes in natural, organic, non-GMO foods. And here at Thrive Market, so do we.
The History of Bragg
The seed of Bragg was planted in 1912. That’s when health crusader and bodybuilder Paul C. Bragg started touring, lecturing, and promoting his healthy-living philosophy. He went on to found Bragg Live Food Products, and later, passed control of the company to his daughter, Patricia Bragg. Today, with Patricia Bragg (ND, PHD) at the helm, Bragg continues to pioneer natural health through unprocessed, organic foods.
Bragg Company Mission
Paul C. Bragg was a health crusader. In keeping with his legacy, the Bragg brand is all about promoting natural health. "You are what you eat, drink, breathe, think, say and do," says Paul Bragg’s daughter, Patricia Bragg. These days, Bragg continues to spread the gospel of good health through the creation and distribution of raw, organic foods.
Benefits of Bragg
If you want to fill your pantry with healthy foods, you can’t go wrong with Bragg. Here’s why.
- Organic: Bragg offers USDA accredited, certified organic foods (organic means no harmful chemicals or unnatural ingredients).
- Gluten-free: All Bragg products on Thrive Market are gluten-free to support those with celiac, food sensitivities, or food intolerances.
- Raw: Raw means not processed and not heated over 104–118°F. Generally raw foods are unpasteurized, non-GMO, and not treated with pesticides.
- Non-GMO: Bragg largely avoids genetically modified ingredients.
- Vegan: Most Bragg foods are vegan-friendly.
- Kosher: Bragg offers certified kosher products.
- Ketogenic: Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and herbs are very low-carb and compatible with a keto diet.
- ACV health benefits: Studies suggest that apple cider vinegar can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and aid in digestion.
Top Bragg Products
You’re going to love these all-natural foods from Bragg. But don’t take our word for it, check out the reviews!
This organic apple cider vinegar is not only healthy to eat, but can also be used as a natural household cleaner, dog-chew stopper, and skin rejuvenator.
Want an alternative to processed soy sauce? This non-GMO liquid, derived from natural soybeans, fits the bill and tastes great doing it.
It’s hard to find high quality olive oil. Bragg has you covered with this organic EVOO made with Greek olives.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits and Recipes
Check out these ACV recipes and tips from the Thrive Market blog.
With ACV on hand, you’re well-prepared to make healthy tonics, brews, and blends. Here are some of our favorites.
Bursting with acetic acid, ACV may improve skin, digestion, and even pet health. Find out how.
Made with natural ingredients like Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning, this vegan recipe will bring old world flavors to your modern kitchen.