Charlie Banana is a small company that makes eco-friendly, hypoallergenic products for mothers and babies. They offer reusable feminine pads, nursing pads, diapers, diaper liners, and training pants -- all designed to keep you and your child safe from harmful chemicals.
Harmful chemicals, unfortunately, abound in many bath, body, and personal care products. These toxins include artificial colors, dyes, fragrances, perfumes, and even chlorine.
You don’t want these chemicals anywhere near your body, and neither does Charlie Banana. That’s why Charlie Banana products are fragrance-free, free of artificial colors and dyes, and non-toxic. Plus, everything is sustainably created, and a portion of the proceeds go to support charity. In other words, Charlie Banana creates products that not only promote good health, but also make the world a better place.
The History of Charlie Banana
Inspired by her two children -- Zachary and Charlie (or “Charlie Banana”) -- Gaëlle Wizenberg founded Charlie Banana in 2013 as a high-quality, eco-friendly line of baby and toddler products. Her goal was to create a non-toxic brand that people would love and recommend to their friends.
Today, Charlie Banana continues to provide comfortable, high-quality, stylish products to their growing customer base -- all while promoting waste reduction and eco-friendliness.
Charlie Banana Company Mission
Charlie Banana, in their words, is a “witty eco-friendly brand that designs and manufactures everything with reducing waste in mind.” Waste, harmful chemicals, and cheap, ineffective products are all too common. Charlie Banana bucks this trend, offering good-for-you products that are also good for the planet.
“Be good, do good, feel good.” That’s the Charlie Banana way.
Benefits of Charlie Banana
If you care about natural, sustainable health, Charlie Banana is the baby care brand for you. Here’s why.
- Eco-Friendly: Every year, the US creates 11.6 million tons of diaper waste. Every bit of reducing, reusing, and recycling makes a difference. Charlie Banana helps make that difference, one sustainable product at a time.
- Non-toxic: Charlie Banana products are chlorine-free with no artificial colors, fragrances, perfumes, or dyes.
- Hypoallergenic: Babies have sensitive skin, and so do moms. That’s why Charlie Banana only uses non-irritating ingredients.
- Benefits Charity: Proceeds support organizations like Operation Smile to help children afford cleft lip and cleft palate surgery.
- Biodegradable: Unlike other baby items, Charlie Banana products return naturally to Mother Earth.
Top Charlie Banana Products
For awesome baby care products, check out our member favorites from Charlie Banana.
Made with 100% bamboo fiber, these 2-in-1 liner wipes (for use with cloth diapers) are kind to baby’s bottom.
White Reusable Feminine Liner Pads
These stain resistant reusable liners can be used again and again, with no fear of harmful chemicals.
Natural Baby Care Tips from Thrive Market
Get inspired by these all-natural baby care tips from the Thrive Market blog.
When it comes to your baby’s skincare, there are definite do’s and don’ts. These tips will help sort them out.
From baby bath products to organic baby skincare to non-toxic baby shampoo -- this post has all your little one’s needs covered.
Make bath time happy time with these fun (yet affordable) suggestions that will get your baby giggling.