Earth Mama Organics
Earth Mama Organics helps support women through the journey of motherhood with products that are made with clean and safe ingredients. This nontoxic brand offers herbal products for pregnant women, nursing women, and babies. Unfortunately, many baby care brands contain preservatives, parabens, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms. Not Earth Mama Organics. This company is on a mission to honor the human body with plant-based remedies from Mother Nature. Its product line includes organic nipple butter to soothe the pains of breastfeeding, organic diaper balm for your little one, and organic perineal balm to help your body recover after pregnancy. You can also explore our selection of Earth Mama herbal teas formulated to reduce stress, stimulate milk production, and support pregnancy needs.
The History of Earth Mama Organics
In 2001 Earth Mama Organics founder Melinda Olson began sharing her home-grown tinctures, salves, herbal teas, and soaps with the public, focusing on products made with pregnant or postpartum women and their babies in mind. Fast forward to the present and Earth Mama Organics now helps thousands of women through the voyage of motherhood. Being a mom isn’t easy, but having Earth Mama around makes it easier.
Earth Mama Organics Company Mission
Earth Mama Organics has several core beliefs, including:
- Do No Harm: Nontoxic baby care products to keep mom and baby safe.
- Nature Is Our Pharmacy: Leveraging ancient wisdom to develop effective, plant-based medicines.
- Education Empowers: Knowledge gives mothers the power to make healthy choices for baby and themselves.
- Honor the Body’s Ingenuity: Expertly formulated remedies work with the body to promote better health.
- Mamas Need One Another: True to its name, Earth Mama supports a vibrant community of mothers.
Benefits of Earth Mama Organics
With baby coming (or baby here!), Earth Mama Organics products are a smart choice. Here’s why:
- Clean and safe products: You won’t find pesticides, parabens, or other harmful chemicals in Earth Mama’s products.That’s because nothing is more important than the safety of you and your child.
- Avoid GMOs: Including the very first nipple butter verified by the Non-GMO Project.
- Soothing comfort: Motherhood isn’t always blissful. Earth Mama ingredients like organic shea butter and organic calendula can help.
- Certified organic: Rest easy, because certified organic means nothing fake will touch you or baby’s body.
Top Earth Mama Organics Products
The reviews don’t lie: our Thrive Market members truly love these products from Earth Mama Organics.
Organic Nipple Butter
Breastfeeding isn’t always easy on your body. The solution? This moisturizing nipple cream that’s safe for your baby, too.
Herbal Perineal Spray
Use this cooling spray, made with cucumber and witch hazel, to soothe delicate areas before and after pregnancy.
Organic Third Trimester Tea
Sip this herbal tea to help lessen the cramps that can be common in late-stage pregnancy. It’s your secret remedy as you count down the days.
Healthy Pregnancy Tips
Being pregnant means being responsible for not one—but two—people. Here’s how to stay healthy during this special time.
Best Diet for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Having a baby increases your nutrient needs in a big way. Learn the best foods for each trimester of pregnancy (including tips for breastfeeding) in this handy guide.
5 Whole30 Tips for Eating During Pregnancy
Whether you deal with morning nausea or midnight cravings, these early pregnancy tips will help.
Should You Drink Caffeine During Pregnancy?
A bit of caffeine should be okay while pregnant, but higher intakes may lead to complications. This post explains why.