Members Who Bought This Item Also Bought1 of 1
Member Price: $22.49 (Save 44%)
Member Price: $11.49 (Save 23%)
Member Price: $3.29 (Save 40%)
Why You’ll Love It
The perfect gift for any coffee addict, this CoffeeSock DIY Kit can make half a quart of rich, robust cold brew within six to 18 hours. To make your own ColdBrew at home (and save tons of cash in the long-run), follow these instructions:
- Boil new filters in fresh water to clean and shrink for 10 minutes.
- Fit ColdBrew filter over lip of wide-mouthed canning jar.
- Add desired amount of coarsely ground coffee.
- Wet (bloom) the dry coffee and let set for 30 seconds, allowing the water to fully penetrate the coffee grounds from the center.
- Add filtered water very slowly to fill.
- Close filter by gathering the top of fabric together, wrapping the strap around the gathered neck of the filter, and passing it through the attached ring.
Times vary with volume of brew and ambient temperature. Warmer temperatures and shorter brew times yield a brighter and less extracted brew, while long cold soaks produce rich and smooth brews. Included in this set is a 32 ounce Mason jar, one reusable CoffeeSock Coldbrew Coffee Filter, and one lid,.
About This Brand
Why not paper filters?
2.25 Billion Cups Of Coffee Are Consumed Globally Every Day. Assuming That At Least 1/3 Of Those Cups Are Currently Made With Paper Filters In 8 Cup Batches, 750 Million Paper Filters Are Being Made And Discarded, Each And Every Day. 275 Billion Per Year. It Takes The Equivalent Of 1.5 Million Trees To Make That Many Filters Annually. In One Year The Volume Of Trash Created By The Filters Only (Not Accounting For The Grounds) Is Enough To Fill 128 Buildings The Size Of The Louvre To A Height Of 10 Feet. Each CoffeeSock® Filter Replaces 4- 12 Boxes Of Paper Filters Per Year, Plus Your Coffee Tastes Better.
"You change the world one sock at a time. Didn't discard or soil the seas. Kept the trees, fed the bees. Making caffeine, not chlorine. Brewing it rich, without a hitch. You're a SockStar! SockOn!"
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.