Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Other ingredients: Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
Reviews For Reishi Mushroom Supplement
Based on 3 Reviews
I am very careful with the products I use, but when my best friend recommend I try this, I thought, why not? So I started taking this about four months ago and I can't believe i didn't do it sooner. I just went in for my yearly check up and everything was in perfect working order!
- Nathan H.
Supports Heart Health
This product is great! I started using it after having a heart attack and my doctor is impressed at how quickly I have healed and how strong my heart seems now. I credit it to this Reishi! If you want a strong heart I recommend trying this!
- B. Renolds
I have spent a good deal of time reviewing Paul Stamets mushroom products, his lab, and clinical info on mycology for health. He is the foremost world authority on mycology and I believe his products & formulations are without exception. Reishi is one medicinal mushroom that is especially beneficial because it impacts nearly every system in the body in one way or another. I am delighted to see these products being carried here -- at a GREAT price as well -- and hope you will expand your offerings to include his other formula & individual mushrooms.
Why You’ll Love Reishi Mushroom Supplement
- Support a multitude of body systems*
- Augment the body’s immune system*
- Provide building blocks for our systems on a cellular level*
- Contain enzymes to support digestion and assimilation of nutrients*
- Contain polysaccharides to increase the activity & effectiveness of natural killer cells and macrophages*
- Neutralizes free radicals with antioxidant activity*
- Contain prebiotics and are food sources for probiotic microflora in the intestinal tract
- Support stress and fatigue reduction*
- Provide support for daily metabolic and environmental assaults*
- Offer a food source of nutrition that is readily digestible and absorbable*
Featured on Thrive Market
You open your eyes blearily against the rays of sun coming through your bedroom window, and glance at the clock, hoping to get an early start on the day.Read More