Members Who Bought This Item Also Bought1 of 1
Member Price: $5.95 (Save 17%)
Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Paul Stamets, D.Sc., is a mycologist, hiker, naturalist, and passionate innovator. He has been studying mushrooms for over forty years. He has discovered new species of mushrooms, written six books on mushrooms, developed/patented numerous mushroom- based technologies, and given TED talks on how mushrooms can help save people and planet.
Stamets occupies his days writing, teaching and researching. He is engaged in diverse projects with universities and non-profit groups centered on finding fungal solutions to global problems. As Paul states, “the path to the future is the path of the mycelium.” Stamets is a decorated innovator and scientist, having received many awards and acknowledgements for his pioneering work in the field of mushrooms.
Other ingredients: Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
Members Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed1 of 1
Why You’ll Love Reishi Mushroom Supplement
- Support a multitude of body systems*
- Augment the body’s immune system*
- Provide building blocks for our systems on a cellular level*
- Contain enzymes to support digestion and assimilation of nutrients*
- Contain polysaccharides to increase the activity & effectiveness of natural killer cells and macrophages*
- Neutralizes free radicals with antioxidant activity*
- Contain prebiotics and are food sources for probiotic microflora in the intestinal tract
- Support stress and fatigue reduction*
- Provide support for daily metabolic and environmental assaults*
- Offer a food source of nutrition that is readily digestible and absorbable*
Featured on Thrive Market
You open your eyes blearily against the rays of sun coming through your bedroom window, and glance at the clock, hoping to get an early start on the day.Read More