Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Whole Oats*, Whole Rye*, Whole Barley*, Chia Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Almond Meal*, Cacao Nibs*, Coconut Flour*, Flax Seeds*, Cocoa*, Sea Salt. *Organic.
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
Why You’ll Love Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib, Almond & Coconut
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and grains have played a big part in this morning meal centuries. While oatmeal and granola get plenty of attention, there is a new grain to try out—muesli. Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib with Almond and Coconut provides a delicious way to enjoy this breakfast grain and packages it in a convenient to-go cup.
Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib can provide a great way to start off the day. For those who aren’t entirely sure just what muesli is, taking the time to learn a little more about it will make it easier to understand why so many others have added it to their diet.
A closer look at muesli
Hailing from Europe, this Swiss German staple is essentially a blend of several different grains, fruits, seeds, and nuts. It was first introduced in the 1900 as a meal for patients in the hospitals. Around the 1960s it gained a bit more traction, and today it’s becoming even more popular thanks to the great health benefits it offers.
At first glance muesli incredibly similar to granola, since both use ingredients like rolled oats and are eaten for breakfast or brunch. Although, there are also a few differences between the two that are important to know:
- Granola is a baked cereal blend while muesli is made of raw foods
- Granola often combines sweeteners, oils, or butter during the baking process to bind ingredients, while muesli is raw and has no binders or sweeteners added to it.
- Granola is often eaten right out of the bag it comes in. While this is possible with muesli, the loose nature and the oat dust in the package means that it’s better eaten as a meal rather than a snack you grab handfuls of.
Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib is a great blend of numerous grains, nuts, and flavors, but it contains none of those sweeteners that some granola can contain.
The big nutritional benefits of Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib with Almond and Coconut
The combination of grains that are found in Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib makes it an incredibly satisfying way to start off the day. It provides numerous health and nutritional benefits, including the following:
- Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib is an excellent source of dietary fiber, with one container providing 35 percent of the daily recommended allowance. Good fiber intake helps improve digestion and can also make it easier for the intestines to absorb nutrients, improving overall wellbeing.
- A single package of Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib provides 15 percent of the daily recommended allowance of iron. Getting plenty of it helps improved energy and guards against anemia.
- Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib provides protein thanks to the almond meal inside. Each serving has 8 grams of protein, helping form the foundation of a healthy body.
- Eating Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib can also deliver high levels of carbohydrates. These are the fuel that the body needs to perform throughout the day, and getting the right kinds of them is vital.
Why Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib with Almond and Coconut stands out
Muesli is available in numerous forms, but Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nibs stands out as being a good choice for numerous reasons:
- No artificial sweeteners are used. Instead, dried cane syrup and cocoa are used to provide a delicately sweet taste.
- The entire bowl is organic, with no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides used during the growing process.
- Kashi sources all foods from farms that use sustainable, ethical practices. They believe in protecting the environment as well as their consumers.
- Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib, Almond and Coconut is prepackaged in a convenient to-go bowl. Add some milk place in the fridge overnight, and a delicious breakfast is ready to go in the morning.
Other great breakfast items to use with Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib with Almond and Coconut
Busy people deserve great food, and being able to enjoy breakfast on the run is important. Like Kashi Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib these options are perfect for just that.
These bars are handy, portable, and provide a big boost to fruit intake as well as plenty of nutrition while on-the-go.
Americans love our coffee, and science is constantly finding new benefits that it can provide. This brand is entirely organic and brings rich coffee flavors to the morning.
Grab this filling bar when you’re on the move and enjoy it as a breakfast bite or snack. With rich coconut and chocolate taste, it’s no wonder these are stocked in so many pantries.
For those who prefer tea to coffee, Tazo provides this stunningly complex and deeply flavored breakfast tea. It’s organic and sure to brighten a morning in a big way.
Reviews For Overnight Muesli Cacao Nib, Almond & Coconut
Based on 5 Reviews
These overnight muesli cups are the perfect breakfast!
I was excited to taste this, but after I did. It tasted nasty. Did not like it at all. : (
This flavor is okay ... have to add a good amount of sweetener.
I like this overnight muesli. It has great flavor and is easy to make. I like it especially with unsweetened almond milk . I like that I can just add the milk then pop it in the fridge and it's ready for me to eat when I wake up. Definitely makes my morning routine that much easier.
- Omar Graves
Breakfast made easy
I've been making overnight oats for as long as I can remember. It was time consuming because I had to add all the ingredients myself, mix them all together, make sure I had it all perfect all before putting it in the fridge to wait out the night. Now I just add almond milk to this Overnight Muesli and I'm good to go! It has great flavor-I especially like the coconut and almonds. Worth every penny for the convenience it offers!
- Bernie T.
Featured on Thrive Market
After brushing your teeth and washing your face, there’s one more important task to take care of before bed: soaking your muesli. Trust us: Your growling tummy will thank you in the morning.Read More
There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.Read More