Nail Polish Remover

1 each

Retail Price: $7.99


Register for Thrive price

1 each

Why You’ll Love It

Low odor, hypoallergenic nail polish remover. -Biodegradable -No acetone -Contains aloe vera and vitamin E.
SKU: 850394002391

About This Brand

Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish for kids. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Both are made in the USA! Available in an assortment of gift sets perfect for Holidays and other special occasions. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint...it's as Natural as Mud®!
Shop The Brand

Ingredients

Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.


California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Reviews For Nail Polish Remover

Based on 5 Reviews

Thumbs up

I've only ever used it to remove piggy paint nail polish, and it works. It doesn't reek (neither does the polish) and it doesn't dry out my fingers.

- A2scholar

Peace of mind

This remover works well taking off polish. You will get a lot of use out of the bottle. It does have fumes, but they are slightly milder than standard nail polish remover. If you like me, you will feel better knowing that you are using a healthier product for yourself and the ecology.

- Ursula

Works great

took my polish off in the first try

- Julie

Doesn't smell!!

What I love about this nail polish is that is doesn't have an unpleasant smell and it doesn't dry out your skin, it actually has an oily consistency.

- Sarah

No Toxic Smell!!!

I love this nail polish remover! I have always hated the smell of traditional nail polish removers, with most you can literally fill the room with toxic smell, but this one has no real smell to it at all. It feels more like a rubbing oil than a traditional nail polish remover and does require a little more elbow grease in my opinion but personally I'd rather rub my nails longer than give myself a headache with fumes.

- Casey

Featured on Thrive Market

See All Articles
What’s for Dinner? 1 in 6 Americans Can’t Answer This Question—Here’s How You Can Help
LIVING

What’s for Dinner? 1 in 6 Americans Can’t Answer This Question—Here’s How You Can Help

Our body rarely shies away from letting us know when it’s hungry. Rumblings arrive as we wake each morning, signaling it’s time for breakfast. In the middle of a meeting nearing the lunch hour, our...

Read More
The 5 Key Components of the Ultimate Cheese and Charcuterie Board
FOOD

The 5 Key Components of the Ultimate Cheese and Charcuterie Board

There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.

Read More
Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
FOOD

Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

We're always looking for new ways to enjoy chocolate chip cookies. Is any dessert more universally satisfying? Past variations have included milk-and-cookie shots and this skillet cookie—but right...

Read More