Welcome to Thrive Market!
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us. Our mission at Thrive Market is to make the highest quality natural and healthy food easy and affordable for every American. We do that by working with the very best brands, large and small, that share our passion for healthy living and our mission to make it more widely accessible.
We launched in the Fall of 2014 and have grown by leaps and bounds! As you’ve probably seen, we carry some of the most established brands in the natural products industry, as well as many up-and-coming brands that we think our members will love. If you’d like to join them, you can get the discussion started by submitting the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
What are the advantages of selling on Thrive Market?
Below are just a few of the top reasons brands love working with Thrive Market:
- Ability to access thousands of health-conscious, value-oriented customers
- Membership model helps avoid channel conflict
- Beautiful presentation of your products and brand
- Online sales without the risk of brand dilution and conflict
- More than 500 promotional relationships with top thought leaders and influencers in health and wellness
- Content syndication and partnerships with dozens of major online publishers
- Opportunities for on-site and email brand marketing and promotion
- Orientation to long win-win partnerships
How does Thrive Market’s membership model work?
Thrive Market’s membership model offers brands the unique opportunity to make their products available to value-oriented health customers without undermining their relationships with traditional retail partners. Just like Costco and other wholesale buying clubs, Thrive Market members pay an annual membership fee ($60) to join the community. Only registered users on the site can view prices and only paying members can purchase.
Thrive Market's membership model also powers Thrive Market's social mission through our Thrive Gives initiative, which donates a free Thrive Market membership to a low-income family, student, teacher or first responder for every paying member on the site. Over the next three years, our goal is to donate more than 1 million Thrive Market memberships to families in need.
What are the requirements for brands to work with Thrive Market?
Our goal at Thrive Market is to work with brand partners who share our passion for healthy living and our commitment to making it easier and more affordable for more families. To make this possible, we ask a few things from all brand partners:
- Help us keep our prices truly affordable. To continue offering our value pricing to both paying and donated memberships, we ask branded partners to work with us at 25-30% BELOW listed wholesale costs.
- Provide free shipping to Thrive Market Distribution Centers (IN and NV) and no hidden fees. We need shipping charges rolled into your final delivered pricing.
- We are requesting all brands offer Thrive Market low minimum order as we build demand for your products among our community and push forward with our aggressive growth strategy. As we grow, so will our orders with you.