Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Filtered water, organic green split peas, organic onions, organic celery, organic carrots, organic basil, sea salt, organic garlic, bay leaves, organic black pepper.
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
Why You’ll Love Organic Split Pea Soup - Low Fat (2-pack)
When it comes to comfort food, few things can compare to a delicious bowl of soup. Not only can soup provide a huge boost to nutrition, but it's also able to deliver complex, deep tastes that blend together in ways that other dishes just can’t do. Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is a perfect example of what great soup can be.
Unlike richer, heavier soups, Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is a lighter, more delicate option that still tastes great and packs nutrition into every spoonful. It’s perfect as a starter, a side, or all by itself as a meal.
The many health benefits of split pea soup
Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is one of the best split pea soups on the market. But along with that taste comes a huge number of potential health benefits since it’s naturally fat free and cholesterol free, and is made with all organic peas. Just take a look at all the health benefits below:
- Split peas are high in dietary fiber. This means that they can help promote better digestive performance, increased nutritional absorption, and less digestive discomfort in those who with diarrhea, IBS, and other similar intestinal or digestive issues.
- Fiber is also soluble, which means it can help reduce overall blood cholesterol levels. Additionally, fiber binds to cholesterol containing bile in the stomach and carries it out of the body.
- Soluble fiber found in Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup also helps slow down the absorption of sugars in the body. This reduces the spike in blood sugar levels and is a great food option for those with diabetes.
- Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is low in calories and fat, therefore it can be a good source of nutrition without providing high levels of compounds that can lead to weight gain.
- The high levels of potassium found in split peas also contribute to lower blood pressure, thus reducing the risk of stroke or hypertension. It’s one more way that Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is one of the best soups for heart health.
- Split pea soup is very high in iron, which helps promote the proper health of red blood cells. These cells carry oxygen throughout the body, allowing you to feel energized and alert.
- Split peas contain an amino acid that is known as tryptophan. That compound can help the body create serotonin, a substance that directly regulates sleep and also has an impact on mood.
- There is also a high level of vitamin K found in Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup. This vitamin helps increase the body’s ability to heal from wounds and also impacts clotting, making it easier to reduce blood loss if a wound does occur.
The Amy’s difference
Amy’s creates all of their foods with a commitment to providing natural, healthy nutrition for everyone. By offering vegan friendly options alongside organic food options, they’re able to make convenient foods a reality for today’s busiest people. Instead of high-sodium, microwaved meals, Amy’s offers a more nutritious option that fits into any lifestyle.
Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is completely organic, fat free, and made without artificial preservatives or ingredients. And best of all, it pours right into a saucepan and heats up quickly, creating a delicious meal in minutes.
Other great Amy’s soups
Amy’s Organic Split Pea Soup is only one of the many soups the company makes. Each is crafted with the same attention to high quality, natural foods as their pea soup. Here are some soup options available from Amy’s that are worth trying as well:
Taste the difference with this rich tasting, nutritious vegetable soup. This version of the classic is great for anyone looking for a hearty meal without going through a huge hassle cooking and preparing it from scratch.
Chicken noodle soup has been in American cuisine for years, and this version makes it easy to enjoy for those on a vegan or vegetarian diet. No meat or meat based broths are found in this warm bowl of goodness.
Amy’s doesn’t only create delicious, classic soups. This coconut one is inspired by the tastes of Thai cuisine and is perfect when paired with jasmine rice, sesame chicken, or pad thai, as a warm and hearty dinner option.
Experience an abundance of lentils and colorful vegetables, low in sodium, but delicious in taste. This soup is a great version of the classic veggie soup, with a slight twist that will leave you pouring another bowl.
Reviews For Organic Split Pea Soup - Low Fat (2-pack)
Based on 7 Reviews
I love, love, love this soup! It's my favorite canned soup. Super yummy.
- Irene Rivera
Split Pea Soup
This split pea soup has tons of flavor and great ingredients. I'm not a big fan of celery and the celery in this soup is a little overpowering for me. The sodium content is quite high in this soup as well.
Amy's Split Pea Soup
Amy's soups are wonderful as a household staple...this one with milk or cheese toast is a complete protein.
We are grandparents on Social Security helping raise 3 grandchildren for love, not money, and these soups are healthy.
Of course, if you want to add a little ham I won't tell.
Love this Soup!
Have loved homemade split pea soup since I was a child and spend a day at a time making it. So glad to have found this! It certainly rivals homemade and is better for me!
Convenient and Delicious
I'm pre-med and need good, healthy meals quickly. I love this Amy's Organic Split Pea Soup. I empty the can, heat and eat. Can't get any simpler than that. And the taste and nutritional facts speak for themselves.
- Lance Stout
Tastes Like Gram's
My Grammy used to make us Split Pea Soup in the winter. It was rich and creamy and probably filled with hidden fat and chemicals we should have been eating. Today, I buy Amy's Organic Split Pea Soup, the low fat kind. It is wonderful, almost like Gram's. I enjoy this soup and think of her often.
- Abigail Wood
Featured on Thrive Market
If you aren’t watching the game with appetizers in hand (and washing it all down with a cold brewski), you aren’t doing it right.Read More
There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.Read More