Looking to level up your skin health? Try Annemarie Borlind. Made with pure spring water from the Northern Black Forest, Annemarie Borlind skin care products restore, replenish, and rejuvenate with natural, plant-based ingredients. But this brand doesn’t stop at organic ingredients—it’s also dedicated to researching and innovating effective skincare products. Its specialized “Care Systems”—good for all skin types—include cleansing, strengthening, daytime protection, night care, and eye care regimes that target dry, blemished, or problem skin. In addition to innovating effective skin care products, Annemarie Borlind also serves both community and planet. On the community front, it rejects child labor, supports fair working conditions, and funds education efforts in countries like Bangladesh. To support the planet, the brand sources plant extracts from certified organic farms that never use pesticides. Best of all, Annemarie Borlind skin care products work! But don’t just take our word for it—try them yourself.
The History of Annemarie Borlind
In 1959, Annemarie Linder and Hermann Borner founded Annemarie Borlind to be a paragon of natural beauty products. Since then, the brand has grown tremendously. Some landmarks include:
- 1972: Expansion to a new building in Calw, Germany, and construction of a new deepwater well
- 2005: Annemarie Linder receives the Natural Legacy Award for achievements in the natural products industry
- 2009: Miss Germany uses Annemarie Borlind products
- 2014: LL Regeneration line of beauty products revamped after 40 years on the market
Today, Annemarie Borlind remains a leader in beauty supplies and skincare innovation.
Annemarie Borlind Company Mission
Annemarie Borlind has a simple mission: to make natural skin care products that actually work. To accomplish this mission, the company:
- Sources plant-extracts from certified organic farms
- Uses pure spring water in all products
- Never uses GMOs
- Consistently innovates new skincare technologies in the lab
- Confirms the efficacy of its products independently
- Avoids using mineral oils like silicon, paraffins, or mineral oil aromatic hydrocarbons (MOAH)
In other words, Annemarie Borlind is committed to making top-quality natural skincare products for you, the customer.
Benefits of Annemarie Borlind
If you’re looking to naturally improve skin health, Annemarie Borlind belongs on your bathroom countertop. Here’s why.
- Lab-tested cosmetics: Effective skincare products born through scientific innovation in state-of-the-art research labs
- Unique Care Systems: Products formulated for cleansing, strengthening, daytime protection, night care, and eye care
- Made with spring water: The purest base out there for cosmetics
- Organic ingredients: Whenever possible, Annemarie Borlind sources from organic farms
- Non-GMO: Genetically modified organisms are never used
- Cruelty-free: Completely free of animal extracts
- Vegan: Always uses plant-based ingredients
- Sustainable ingredients: Organic cupuacu butter from Brazil, aloe vera from Mexico, Himalayan cherry oil from Nepal, and more
Top Annemarie Borlind Products
The best way to appreciate the effectiveness of these high-quality skincare products is to try them yourself! Here are a few of our favorites:
ZZ Sensitive Protective Day Cream
Care for your sensitive skin with this protective day cream featuring natural botanicals such as white lupine to support cell renewal.
Botanical Skin Remedies for You
You’ll be repairing, hydrating, and nourishing skin like a pro after reading these articles.
Anti-Aging Skin Routine From Annemarie Börlind
Fun video alert! Learn how cleanse, moisturize, and treat wrinkles with select Annemarie Borlind products.
These Science-Backed Botanicals Were Made For Your Skin
Annemarie Borlind uses only the most effective, science-backed ingredients. (Botanical caviar, anyone?) Get all the details, including practical tips, in this helpful skincare post.
2019’s Best Skin Care Brands
Searching for your next natural skin care product? Start here with our comprehensive guide to the best skin care brands of 2019.