EO stands for essential oils, and that’s exactly what this brand is all about. Yes, EO creates personal care products—hand soap, lotion, hand sanitizer, shower gel, bubble bath, and face oil—made with some of the purest essential oils on the planet. Which essential oils, you ask? Among many others, you’ll find lavender, peppermint, rose, lemon, sweet orange, and tea tree oil in EO’s distinctive formulations. All ingredients in EO products (not just essential oils) are safe, organic, and sustainably farmed. That means no GMOs, no gluten, no synthetic fragrances, and no animal testing. In all its products, EO strives to use natural, plant-based ingredients. Above all, however, EO strives for safety—and many of its ingredients have been accredited by the Environmental Working Group (EWG). In fact, 32 EO products meet strict EWG-Verified standards, a rare badge of honor in a sea of beauty products with varying degrees of safety and efficacy. So give EO products a try. Your body will thank you.
The History of EO
In 1995, Brad Black and Susan Griffin-Black started blending essential oils in their San Francisco garage, mostly for friends and family. Before long, they started selling on a larger scale—and after three years, they hit a milestone. That milestone was a foaming shower gel free of sodium lauryl sulfate, a potentially harmful chemical responsible for the sudsing action of shampoo and body wash. Today EO remains an independently-owned body care brand, and continues to provide customers with safe, effective, and sustainable essential oil blends.
EO Company Mission
EO is all about sharing the wonders of essential oils by creating safe, beautiful body care products. Here are the key elements of EO’s promise to you:
- To create safe products for human beings and the environment
- To use pure essential oils and spread the love for these amazing compounds
- To source and manufacture products in a way that supports farmers, employees, and the community
- To support your health by making products you’ll be comfortable sharing with your entire family
Benefits of EO
Got EO products in your shower on your vanity yet? Here’s why you should:
- Stay safe: EO uses EWG-approved ingredients so you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals in your personal care products.
- Enjoy essential oils: Lavender for relaxation, peppermint for invigoration, sweet orange to make you smile—the possibilities are endless with these magical blends!
- Gluten-free: Because gluten doesn’t belong in your natural shampoo or body wash.
- Eco-friendly: Products are created in a zero-waste factory and made with 25-100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic.
- Sustainable business: EO became a Certified B Corp on January 1st, 2012.
Top EO Products
Enjoy this member-approved selection of essential oil blends from EO.
Everyone Soap for Kids - Orange Squeeze
Clean your little one without parabens, SLS, or GMOs with this multi-purpose soap. Use as shampoo, body wash, or bubble bath!
Organic Lavender Deodorant Spray
Ready to smell cool and fresh all day? A few bursts of this essential oil deodorant and you’re good to go.
Everyone Coconut Lemon Lotion
With over 100 positive reviews, there must be something special about this 3-in-1 moisturizing lotion. Find out for yourself.
Essential Oil Tips From Thrive Market
Even essential oil pros will learn something new from these posts. Keep reading.
Cleaning With Essential Oils
You’ll find tips for cleaning your house, skin, teeth, and hair in this info-packed guide to essential oil cleaning products.
How To Start Using Essential Oils
From aromatherapy to topical application, there are many ways that essential oils can enhance your life. How will essential oils brighten your day?
Blending Essential Oils 101
Find serenity, soothe strong emotions, boost your energy, and even feel a surge of warm contentment by sampling these time-honored essential oil blends. Enjoy.