Members Who Bought This Item Also Bought1 of 1
Why You’ll Love It
What You'll Need:
- 1 packet of starter culture (store extras in the freezer). Each box contains 4 packets.
- Alternative milk
- Culturing container (glass or plastic)
- Yogurt maker or similar appliance that holds at 105°-112°F
- Non-aluminum mixing utensil (stainless steel is OK)
Instructions for Making Yogurt
1. Heat 1-2 quarts of alternative milk to 110°F.
2. Add 1 packet of yogurt starter; mix thoroughly.
3. Pour the alternative milk into the culturing container.
4. Cover and culture at 108°-110°F for approximately 6-8 hours in a yogurt maker or similar appliance.
5. Once it has set, or after 8 hours, place a tight lid on the container and let it cool for 2 hours at room temperature
6. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before eating. Your yogurt may not thicken. If a thickening
Instructions for using this culture are included
About This Brand
Rice maltodextrin, live active bacteria (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus).
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Members Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed1 of 1
Member Price: $2.79 (Save 26%)
Featured on Thrive Market
Probiotics are the key to a functioning gut, happy brain, and beautiful skin. And sure, taking a pill to ensure you get enough healthy bacteria in your system is fine. But wouldn’t you rather eat y...Read More