October 31—the one night of the year where you can see zombies, princesses, pirates, black cats, and superheroes all wandering the streets. Since half the holiday fun is seeing imaginative outfits, this Halloween we’re challenging you to make a creative DIY costume out of an upcycled cardboard box. Need some inspiration? Check out some of our favorites from previous years!
Just use the box from your latest Thrive Market order or another plain box, and share your style on social media using the hashtag #Thriveoween and tag @thrivemarket in the caption. Our followers will vote for their favorites, and the winner will take home a $500 gift card to Thrive Market!
How it works
Ready to get your DIY on? Here are the rules for this year’s contest:
1. Upcycle a plain cardboard box (or use a box from your Thrive Market order).
2. Craft a homemade Halloween costume.
3. Include the Thrive Market logo somewhere on the box (e.g. draw it yourself, print it out, or cut it from an old box).
5. Use the hashtag #Thriveoween & tag @thrivemarket in the caption.
6. The contest is open to adults, kids, babies, and pets.
7. Submit your entry between October 4 to October 25, 2017.
8. Vote for your favorite costume HERE from October 26 to October 30, 2017. Tell your friends! We'll announce the winner on the blog at 10:00 a.m. on Halloween!
The creator of the costume with the most votes will win a $500 gift card to Thrive Market. So get creative, #Thriveoween awaits!
Meet our winner!
Title: Wonder Thrive Women
Congrats to Jennifer and her two wonder women! You can check out all the amazing entries here.