Thrive 5: Each Night of Hanukkah Done Right and BrightNovember 13th, 2015
Menorah, check. Latkes and apple sauce, check, check. Thrive Market has everything you need to brighten all eight nights of Hanukkah, at a fraction of the cost.
1. No matter how much counter space you’re blessed with, Rite Lite has a menorah to fit it. For a more traditional menorah to enjoy for many holidays to come, check out Rite Lite’s beautifully crafted, Aluminum Tree Menorah with Leaves. Symbolizing the eternal growth of the Jewish people, its stunningly detailed tree motif makes this a holiday keepsake to pass on to the next generation.
2. For smaller spaces—like the office, a hotel, or dorm rooms—Rite Lite also has a small yet sturdy solid aluminum version that comes with 44 candles to burn all eight nights.
3. Add a couple big scoops of organic sweetness to grandma’s famous, fried potato latkes with Thrive’s Organic Apple Sauce. It’s the perfect not-too-sweet complement to the hot, crispy latkes you’ve been patiently waiting for all year.
4. Up your dreidel game with Rite Lite’s colorful set of four Large Painted Wood Dreidels, featuring both Hebrew and English instructions on each side. After all, it’s been a year since you last played, so it’s easy to get your Gimels and Shins confused.
5. The stakes of your dreidel game get a whole lot higher when Divine’s Milk Chocolate Coins are involved. Fingers crossed you roll only Gimels so you can enjoy all of the creamy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious chocolate coins. And not to worry, dark chocolate fans—there’s an option for you, too!
Photo credit: Paul Delmont