You might not have heard, but Andalou Naturals was the first beauty brand to be verified by the Non-GMO Project. This honor reflects the brand’s commitment to consumer health, the planet, and good business practices. What other standards set Andalou Naturals apart from other cosmetic companies? There are many, but to name a few, Andalou Naturals products are gluten-free verified, certified organic, vegan, vegetarian, fair trade, sustainably sourced, and cruelty-free. Shop this organic beauty brand and you’ll find night cream, sheet masks, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, toner, moisturizer, and many more natural cosmetic products. Skincare, hair care, and body care: Andalou Naturals does them all. Many of its beauty products are enhanced by Fruit Stem Cell Science, a proprietary antioxidant system designed to support healthy skin and hair. So if Andalou Naturals hasn’t found its way into your shower or onto vanity yet, it probably should. Shop Andalou Naturals products right here at Thrive Market.
The History of Andalou Naturals
Andalou Naturals founders Stacey Kelly Egide and Mark Egide have been making cruelty-free beauty products for over 30 years. It began in 1989 with their cosmetic line, Beauty Without Cruelty. Ten years later, they launched Avalon Organics as the first certified organic personal care brand in the U.S. Since then, the intrepid founders have launched several other natural brands, including Andalou Naturals—the first Non-GMO Project Verified beauty brand. The common theme across this brand’s offerings? Personal care products that support both planetary and human health.
Andalou Naturals Company Mission
Andalou Naturals is on a mission to uplift consumers, the community, and the environment.
- They uplift consumers by creating Non-GMO, organic personal care products that don’t contain pesticides or artificial ingredients.
- They uplift the community with “A Path of Light”, a program that supports women’s equality, education, and empowerment.
- They uplift the environment by sustainably sourcing ingredients and supporting reduced pesticide usage across many acres of farmland.
Benefits of Andalou Naturals
Here’s why Andalou Naturals’ beauty products should find their way into your beauty routine:
- Stem cell advantage: Patented fruit stem cells nourish and protect skin and hair.
- Non-GMO: The first beauty brand to be Verified Non-GMO, which means no pesticides.
- Gluten-free: Keep gluten away from your body with natural beauty products.
- Vegan: All products are vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- Certified organic: You won’t find any harmful chemicals in these products—just natural, real-food compounds.
- Eco-Friendly: Ingredients farmed without toxic pesticides.
- Sustainably sourced: All ingredients come from fair trade, cruelty-free sources.
- Give back: The brand gives to charities that support women.
Top Andalou Naturals Products
Skin a bit dry? Hair a bit frizzy? Try these all-natural solutions from Andalou Naturals:
Lavender & Biotin Full Volume Conditioner
Made with lavender, biotin, and fruit stem cells, this color-safe formula is designed to strengthen and volumize problematic hair.
Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum
This nourishing skin serum is made with fruit stem cells, CoQ10, and goji berry glycopeptides that work to keep skin looking youthful.
Argan Stem Cell Age Defying Shampoo
Volumize and restore lackluster hair with this stem-cell-enhanced, organic shampoo.
DIY Beauty Treatments and More
5 DIY Beauty Products
Five minutes and a handful of everyday ingredients are all you need to make your own toner, face wash, face scrub, moisturizer, and eye cream.
Try These Natural Hair Care Products
Skip the parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petroleum, and other potentially harmful chemicals in your shower routine. This guide to natural hair care lists the best nontoxic hair care products here at Thrive Market.
Effective DIY Facial Serum
This natural facial serum moisturizes, revives, and brightens delicate skin. Save a few bucks by making your own beauty products at home!