Ready to roll? You’ve come to the right place because we’re about to enter the world of wraps. If your lunch typically consists of a slice or two of deli meat, a leaf of iceberg lettuce, a dollop of mayo, and tomato slices squished between two pieces of white bread, then we invite you to give it a new spin. Thrive Market sells a variety of gluten-free and vegan wraps that can be used to make spring rolls, sandwich roll-ups, quesadillas, toasted chips, and many other Paleo-friendly snacks. These wraps aren’t made from wheat flour, but rather coconut flour, quinoa flour, rice flour, spinach, and other plant-based ingredients. Spice things up with cinnamon or turmeric veggie wraps, or keep it simple with rice- or coconut-based wraps. They’re perfect for on-the-go lifestyles and make meal prep a snap. Just roll some healthy veggies, protein, and fat into your wrap—and you’re ready to go!
Types of Wraps
If you’re shopping for gluten-free wraps, these are your main options:
- Coconut wraps: Made with coconut meat, coconut water, and extra virgin coconut oil— coconut wraps are perfect for the paleo diet.
- Spinach wraps: Spinach is high in vitamin A, folate, and magnesium so grab a bag to make sure you’re getting enough of these essential nutrients.
- Kale wraps: Kale is a superfood that’s rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants that may support eye and brain health.
- Rice wraps: Rice wraps are one of the best choices for picky eaters and those with sensitive guts.
- Spirulina wraps: Load up on spirulina for protein and key vitamins and minerals.
- Veggie Wraps: Made with onion, flaxseed, spinach, zucchini, coconut, and more, these wraps make sure you’re getting some greens even before you add your fillings!
Top Brands of Wraps
Skip the store and shop these natural brands online instead!
Rooted in Philippine tradition, Nuco offers premium coconut wraps and other coconut products. If you like coconut, be sure to check out this brand.
Hear that? Your gluten-free flatbread is calling. Shop this all-organic brand to secure your raw veggie wraps today.
Best Low-Carb Wraps
If you’re on a low-carb or keto diet, you need to watch your daily carbohydrate intake. These keto-friendly wraps will help.
Thrive Market Organic Original Coconut Wraps
With just 4 grams of net carbs per wrap, these coconut roll-ups won’t derail your low-carb lifestyle.
Thrive Market Organic Turmeric Coconut Wraps
More turmeric wraps? One taste and you’ll see why we can’t get enough of these organic roll-ups.
Organic Veggie Wraps
Spice up your meal routine with these flavorful veggie wraps.
Wrawp Original Wraps
Craving superfood wraps? These raw roll-ups burst with zucchini, coconut, flax seeds and other nutrient-dense ingredients.
Try these creative wrap recipes from the Thrive Market kitchen.
5 Tasty Wrap Recipes
Expand your culinary horizons with these gluten-free wrap recipes. Lunch is served.
Gluten-Free Tortillas With Cassava Flour
Grab a few ingredients to throw together these DIY cassava wraps that are perfect for making Mexican-style recipes.
How to Wrap Your Food Without Plastic
Pack lunch like an environmental champ with these eco-friendly vegan food wraps.