SHOP BY CATEGORY
Country Life has been on the forefront of the health and wellness industry for the past 40 years. What began as a small business has grown to include several leading brands to help achieve your health goals. Whether you’re looking for a new shampoo or a supplement to boost your workouts, Country Life has something for everyone.
- Country Life Vitamins: There are vitamins for every member of the family, at every stage of life, all packaged in iconic amber glass to help maintain freshness.
- BioChem: This line of fitness products like whey protein powders is for people who live active lifestyles.
- Iron-Tek: For bodybuilders and serious athletes, there’s nothing better than cutting-edge protein powders to help maintain your health goals.
- Desert Essence: This line of body care products like face wash, shampoo, and toothpaste are all infused with powerful botanicals.
The History of Country Life
In 1971, Country Life was founded in Long Island, New York and along the way, has been a leader in the industry. The company helped galvanize efforts to pass the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) and became the first certified gluten-free supplement brand in 2008. One of Country Life’s most recent achievements is receiving the USDA Organic manufacturing certification.
Country Life Company Mission
Country Life’s mission is to help others achieve great health. On every bottle, you’ll find the “Pledge of Integrity” which outlines five specific ways the brand’s strict standards result in the high-quality products. Country Life operates a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility that’s certified USDA organic and gluten-free.
Benefits of Country Life
Every product from Country Life includes its Pledge of Integrity featuring these five quality standards.
- Authenticity: Ingredients are lab-tested to ensure they’re accurately identified before being bottled into supplements.
- Cleanliness: Ingredients are free from pathogens and processed in facilities that have strict quality-control guidelines. The facilities are also gluten-free.
- Freshness: Because it manufacturers its own products, Country Life’s formulas go from raw ingredients to bottled supplements ASAP. This guarantees potency throughout the shelf life of every item.
- Consistency: Products are inspected at each stage of manufacturing to ensure uniformity from batch to batch.
- Accuracy: No surprises here! Exact ingredients are listed on labels, and any potential known allergens are always included, too.
Top Country Life Products
Add these top Country Life products into your daily routine to help you feel your best.
Vitamin D is known to aid in the absorption of calcium, and may benefit overall immunity. This jar of 200 softgels gives you a daily dose
Charcoal is often used as a digestive aid, and this bottle of 100 capsules will help get you started on the right … tract.
Get key nutrients into your system—and supplement your diet—with these capsules, which deliver phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D.
You Might Like
Head to the blog for an easy dessert recipe (with charcoal!), plus the lowdown on essential nutrients.
This soft serve blends whole milk, cream, and sugar with activated charcoal—and it’s anything but basic. Make it in 30 minutes and you’re ready to go!
Calcium is best sourced through food, but which ingredients have the most calcium? Check our guide to help you get the most out of this nutrient.
D3 is an important nutrient, and this post breaks down all its potential benefits and impacts on your overall health.