When baby arrives, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed as a new parent. Between feeding schedules, diaper changes, and learning how to wrap a swaddle, there’s plenty to worry about when you’re still getting comfortable with new family dynamics. At Thrive Market, we make it easy to have peace of mind when it comes to the products you use with your baby. Green Sprouts is one of the many companies we love to share with new parents. Not only are its products practical (hello, perfectly portioned cups) but made from ingredients that won’t introduce questionable or potentially harmful chemicals into your home.
The History of Green Sprouts
Green Sprouts is owned by iPlay, a family of brands that supports your baby’s well-being at every stage. To develop its range of options like cutlery, burp cloths, and toys, the brand relies on child development research to ensure products are not only functional, but safe for both your baby and the planet. In addition, the brand is a great resource for all things baby, offering articles on a range of timely topics like nutrition, sensory learning, and overall health.
Green Sprouts Company Mission
Green Sprouts knows babies explore with their senses and are extra vulnerable to environmental elements. That’s why the brand designs products to protect little ones on the inside—no harmful substances, chemicals, or ingredients that could harm the baby's delicate immune system.
Its Pathways of Whole Learning philosophy creates products with seven developmental learning experiences in mind:
- Sensory: Helps stimulate a sense of touch, vision, hearing, smell, or taste
- Movement: Develops gross motor skills, fine motor skills, and spatial awareness
- Interactive: Encourages greater awareness of the self
- Communication: Supports verbal and nonverbal language skills
- Cognitive: Stimulates curiosity, memory, and problem-solving skills
- Creative: Ignites exploration through art and music
- Naturalist: Encourages a connection with nature
Benefits of Green Sprouts
Enjoy these benefits when you make Green Sprouts part of your family.
- Made without BPA, PVC, dyes, petroleum
- Age-appropriate features help baby develop mentally and emotionally
- Safe for baby and the planet
- Thoughtfully developed
- Designed to encourage a range of learning experiences including sensory stimulation, motor skills, spatial awareness, self awareness, verbal and nonverbal language skills, curiosity, memory, and problem-solving, creative exploration, and more!
Top Green Sprouts Products
Stock up on these products made just for your littlest family member.
Give your eager toddler a leg up when it comes to cutlery. The spoon, fork, and knife are designed with easy grip handles and contoured for tiny hands.
For baby food, breast milk, or ice cubes, this is the must-have tray to have. The BPA-free, soft silicone makes it easy to push out frozen cubes without having to warm the tray.
Sprout Ware Snack Cup
These stackable cups are made with plant-based materials and food-safe dyes. The bright colors will put a smile on your little one’s face, and you’ll always be prepped with favorite snacks on the go.
Natural Baby Care Tips From Thrive Market
From DIY diaper cream to the best products to stock your nursery with, we’ve got you covered.
Make diaper rashes disappear with a DIY cream that’s easy to make with natural ingredients like shea butter and bentonite clay.
We’re pretty sure you don’t have time to constantly research the best organic baby products. Here’s our handy guide to make shopping easier.
Our baby line is eco-friendly and affordable, offering diapers and wipes your new bundle of joy will love.