Need organic canned foods that are both convenient and delicious? Native Forest is your health food brand. The brand specializes in keeping canned food fresh. It packages its fruits and vegetables straight away to lock in nutrients and flavor—and all without any preservatives! Here’s a fun fact: Native Forest brought the first canned organic hearts of palm and the first canned organic coconut milk to America. Along with coconut milk and palm hearts, Native Forest also offers powdered coconut milk, baby corn, artichoke hearts, and tropical fruits. To top it off, many Native Forest products are certified organic, vegan, and gluten-free. So dig in and stock your pantry with long-lasting health foods.
The History of Native Forest
In 1999, Native Forest brought the first canned organic hearts of palm to America. In line with the Native Forest mission, these nutritious palms were sustainably harvested from South American rainforests. Later, Native Forest introduced canned organic coconut milk, canned organic tropical fruits, and a variety of other canned foods to the public.
Native Forest Brand Mission
The Native Forest brand blends environmentalism with bringing great food to customers. In honor of this mission, it has launched The Native Forest Project. The Native Forest Project is all about supporting:
- Consumer health
- The long-term future of rainforests
- The economic and social welfare of South American communities
- Native cultures in palm-growing regions
Native Forest also favors organic farming practices to create good-for-you, good-for-the-planet products.
Benefits of Native Forest
Why stock up on Native Forest foods? Try these benefits on for size:
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic means no pesticides, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
- Rainforest freindly: The Native Forest Project helps maintain the Amazon River basin, a lush natural wonder in the Peruvian jungle
- Convenient: Offers grab-and-go packaging options and healthy food that can be prepared in seconds
- Long-lasting: Canning fresh produce gives it a longer shelf life
- Vegan: Offers a variety of staples that are essential to vegan and vegetarian diets, including coconut milk, palm hearts, and artichokes
- Gluten-free: Offers high-quality canned produce and coconut milk without extra gluten or other fillers
- Non-GMO: Non-GMO Project Verified
- Ethically sourced: Benefits local South American communitiesd
Top Native Forest Products
Got organic canned food? These Native Forest products enable you to stock your kitchen with the very best.
Vegan Coconut Milk Powder
This convenient powder makes it easy to whip up coconut milk on the fly. Each serving delivers healthy fats and can be used in a variety of dishes.
Organic Simple Coconut Milk
Keep it simple with Native Forest’s rich coconut milk featuring beneficial fatty acids. It’s a keto-friendly ingredient that works for smoothies, curries, and more.
All About Coconut Milk
If you haven’t tried coconut milk in your favorite recipes yet, you’re missing out. Here’s everything you need to know about this dairy substitute, compliments of the Thrive Market blog.
4 Ways to Use Coconut Milk
This video will teach you how to use coconut milk to make vegan hot chocolate, coconut whipped cream, and more—with options for paleo, keto, lactose-free, and vegan folks.
Coconut Cream vs. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk or coconut cream … which should you choose? Both! Here’s why.