It’s a common misconception that those who suffer from a gluten intolerance or sensitivity cannot enjoy most baked goods, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Thanks to gluten-free brands like Pamela’s, everything from cookies to brownies to pancakes and snack bars are back on the menu for gluten-free eaters. But what’s even more special about Pamela’s products is that each of the ingredients used is hand-selected for exceptional quality. No preservatives or artificial flavors here! Pamela’s delivers wholesome goodness again and again—no matter what your dietary restrictions! Here’s more on why Pamela’s mixes are sure to become every baker’s new best friend.
The History of Pamela's
Pamela’s Products was started in 1988 by Pamela Giusto-Sorrells, who wanted to offer a full line of baking mixes, cookies, and snack bars. Not only does Giusto-Sorrells develop every recipe herself, but she also personally chooses, tests, and approves every ingredient. As a result, Pamela’s continues to grow as a leader in the gluten-free food category.
Pamela's Company Mission
Pamela’s products are founded on the belief that all people should get to experience decadent and satisfying foods (even if they suffer from a gluten intolerance). In addition to sourcing the finest, most wholesome ingredients for every product, Pamela’s also works to maintain strict manufacturing standards so every product is of the highest quality.
Benefits of Pamela's
Sure, you may come across plenty of gluten-free baked goods on the market, but Pamela’s is a step above the competition. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect from Pamela’s products:
- All products are gluten-free
- The brand opts for high-quality sweeteners including, fruit juice, agave, coconut sugar, brown rice syrup, and molasses
- The palm shortening is made from the most healthful part of the palm and is sourced from companies with fair trade and environmental stewardship practices
- All nuts are sourced from American suppliers to ensure freshness and quality
- Minimally processed grains like Certified Gluten-Free oats, brown rice, millet, and sorghum are used whenever possible for whole-grain goodness
- Pamela’s does not use low quality oils. Instead, the brand uses sweet creamery butter and the highest quality monounsaturated safflower oil
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and are recyclable. Soy ink is used in all cardboard printing
- The brand is currently converting all plastic trays to 100% recycled material.
- No artificial additives.
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Ingredients are non-GMO
Top Pamela's Products
Stock up on these mixes, and let the baking begin!
Pamela’s Gluten-Free Baking and Pancake Mix
This non-dairy, gluten-free pancake mix makes a fluffy shortstack with 8 grams of whole grains per serving. The wholesome favorite is also free of preservatives, artificial flavors, and artificial colors.
Pamela’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
We love a multi-tasking baking mix! Whip up chocolate chip scones, cookies, or even cakes with this gluten-free, non-GMO food staple.
Honey Graham Crackers
For pie crust, s’mores, or just a snack, Pamela’s gluten-free grahams make it easy to avoid wheat, soy, corn, nuts, and eggs.
Want more? Dig into the Thrive Market blog!
Double Chocolate Brownie Bites
Believe it or not, these chewy brownie bites take just 20 minutes to make and are packed with superfood ingredients like ground flaxseed and dates. Plus, they’re vegan, paleo-friendly, and grain-free.
Nothing says home cooking like cornbread stuffing! This rich and flavorful recipe brings together cornbread mix with chicken broth, chopped celery and onions, savory spices, and hearty ground turkey.
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Pancakes
This grain-free, ginger-infused pancake recipe, combines pancake mix with warming spices and coconut oil. Drizzle your stack with sugar free monkfruit syrup and top it with a dollop of coconut cream.