Members Who Bought This Item Also Bought1 of 1
Member Price: $5.65 (Save 25%)
Member Price: $7.45 (Save 25%)
Why You’ll Love It
Thrive Market 5-Piece Men’s Bath & Body Care Kit
Guys, you’re just one grooming kit away from looking, smelling, and feeling like a million bucks. The Thrive Market 5-Piece Men’s Bath & Body Care Kit has everything you need to give dry skin and unpleasant body odor the boot once and for all.
What you won’t find in our kit are potentially toxic chemicals that often lurk in conventional skin care products (even the expensive ones!). Sure, they may look and smell good, but the side effects that come with traditional grooming items aren’t quite as attractive and can cause anything from skin irritation and hair loss to hormone disruption and even cancer. Common culprits include:
- Artificial colors and dyes. Turns out the attractive hues of some body washes and shampoos are derived from potentially toxic substances like petroleum and coal tar. That means they can not only irritate the scalp and skin, but could also cause more serious problems like cancer of the lung, bladder, kidney, and digestive tract (if consumed in large enough amounts), since anything we use topically can get absorbed into the body.
- Fragrances. If you see "fragrance" on the bottle, it most likely stems from a mixture of artificial ingredients, many of which are banned outside of the U.S. “Fragrance" can mean almost any ingredient, including phthalates, a group of chemicals found in plastic and vinyl that are well-known endocrine disruptors.
- Propylene glycol. This synthetic liquid substance is popular for a number of uses: as a dissolvent, a temperature stabilizer, and a humectant to help products lock in moisture. However, there’s an unfortunate link between its use and resulting skin irritation and inflammation, according to some studies.
- Parabens. These preservatives prevent bacteria growth and extend shelf life, particularly in shampoos (which is economically smart for retailers). But in the process, parabens could be harming your body since they’ve been associated with some cancers.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) / Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES). These chemical additives are touted for their detergent and foam-building abilities (think face wash and shampoo). But, they are also blamed for causing eye irritations, skin rashes, hair loss, scalp scurf (similar to dandruff), and allergic reactions.
If you happen to see any of these ingredients listed in your current products, you may want to consider replacing them with all-natural alternatives like the ones found in our kit. We know that changing up your routine can be a pain, but that’s why we’ve done the dirty work for you by assembling all the cleanest, most effective products to keep you looking, feeling, and smelling your very best. Here’s what you’ll receive:
Bulldog Original Shave Gel
Unless you’re a geography teacher or a communist revolutionary, you’ll have to shave sometime. Our Original Shave Gel was formulated to deliver an incredibly smooth shave whatever the strength of your political will. Packed with our unique blend of 8 essential oils, this cooling shave gel goes on clear for precision shaving. Be loyal to your skin. Our products never contain artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, or ingredients from animal sources.
EO Cedar & Citrus Soap for Men
If you’re looking to use as few products as possible to get ready in the morning, EO Cedar & Citrus Soap is a must-have. This 3-in-1 shampoo and shower and shave gel does it all. Plus, it’s completely plant-based and full of pure essential oils (cedar, lavender, and orange) that not only make you smell incredible, but soothe the skin, too. Comes in a 32 oz. bottle.
Bulldog Original Facial Scrub
After a rough day at the office or a grueling, sweat-dripping workout, your skin can use a little extra TLC. Look no further than this gentle face scrub packed with a unique blend of eight essential oils (which include bergamot, lemon, and lime) that leave skin feeling supple and refreshed. Added oat kernel, shea butter, and olive seed gently exfoliate the skin, too. Like all Bulldog products, this 5.9 oz. tube contains no artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, or animal-sourced ingredients.
Bulldog Original After Shave Balm
A perfect complement to Bulldog’s face wash, this 2.5 oz. bottle of aftershave balm is packed with the same essential oils, plus super rich concentrations of healing green tea, konjac mannan, hydrating rosehip oil, and antioxidant-rich vitamin E to help nourish and soothe your skin even after the roughest shave.
Grandpa Soap Co. Oatmeal Soap
Fortunately there are brands like Grandpa Soap Co. that still make soaps like they used to (with fewer ingredients and less fancy packaging that resulted in less harmful side effects). In fact, this soap comes from an hundred-year-old formula that combines all-natural ingredients like aloe vera gel, basil, witch hazel, shea butter, and green tea extract. Perfect for showering, shaving, and shampooing, this 3.25 oz. bar cleans, moisturizes, and deodorizes like a champ.
Want to treat your skin and hair to more toxic-free beauty care you can trust? Shop our entire selection of beauty, bath, and body products here!
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Featured on Thrive Market
A movie experience is never complete without a big bowl of crunchy popcorn nestled into your lap. (Or is that just us?) These days, theatre-style popcorn is usually drenched in melted, artificial b...Read More
There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.Read More