Broad Spectrum Sport Sunscreen SPF 35, Unscented634084471151Badger's SPF 35 Clear Zinc Sport Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! This sport formula delivers moisturizing, broad-spectrum protection in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Uncoated “Clear” Zinc Oxide acts like a non-nano particle in that it stays on the surface of your skin. However, it is actually made up of smaller nano-sized particles that are fused together into larger clumps so that no detectable nanoparticles exist in the product. The clumps are porous, like sea sponges, and their structure allows them to appear clear on the skin, making them a safe, effective and aesthetically pleasing option. We use this zinc oxide in our new “clear” sunscreen creams.
- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone—starts out white, rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 80min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.2.9 fl oz tube
Great Sunscreen - by MarnieWe love this sunscreen
Works but really thick - by SusanIt works well protecting you from sunburn. My only complaint is that it is extremely thick and is hard to rub in. I couldn't imagine using this on small children. Nice clean ingredients.
Sooo good! - by NicoleWe had this on all day in the sun, you can tell where I missed a spot
like elmers glue - by Joey ThomasI really hated this. Maybe i got a bad batch. It goes on like glue and it makes me really hot
Love this sunscreen - by JaymeWe have been using this sunscreen for a few years and are so excited they’ve come out with a ‘clear zinc’ formula that doesn’t leave you looking ghostly white after application (though we still wear it even if it does)