- Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Supports Charity
- Cholesterol Free
- Dairy Free
- Dye and Color Additive Free
- Low Fat
- Low Sodium
- No Added Sugar or Sweeteners
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No Trans Fats
- Pesticide Free
- Preservative Free
- SLS Free
Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Organic Chili Powder, Organic Cumin, Organic Oregano, Organic Coriander, Organic Garlic, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Allspice, Organic Cloves.
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Amount Per Serving
Why You’ll Love Chili Powder
Whether it’s chili, tacos, a hearty steak, or another recipe that calls for big, bold flavors, chili powder is a common ingredient that delivers a big kick. Simply Organic Chili Powder is made from a special recipe that uses all natural, organic ingredients and is a blend of multiple herbs and spices. The finishing product is one other chili powders just can’t compare to.
Chili powder is one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen, and is used in Indian, Korean, Thai, and Tex-Mex cuisine. From soups to stews to creating a rub, it’s an herb that no kitchen should be without.
Health benefits of chili powder
While it’s primarily used because of the taste, Simply Organic Chili Powder also has some very profound health benefits. Those who use chili powder on a regular basis could find that their health is improved in several different ways thanks to the various minerals and nutrients that it contains:
- Antioxidants – Chili powder contains high levels of manganese. This substance helps provide an increase in the body’s natural antioxidant defenses and can help reduce the impact of free radicals within the cells.
- Energy – That same manganese can also have an impact on the body’s ability to generate energy to get through the day and provide fuel for all bodily functions.
- Blood pressure – Potassium is also a mineral that chili powder delivers a lot of, and it can help to relax blood vessels and reduce overall blood pressure levels.
- Red blood cell health – Iron is also found in chili powder, and it can help to increase the production of hemoglobin and prevent anemia.
- Mental performance – Iron’s ability to increase hemoglobin will improve the amount of blood flow to the brain.
- Reduced infection – Chili powder contains vitamin C, which can help improve overall immune system function as well as increasing the resistance against infectious agents.
- Better digestion – The fiber in chili powder can help to stimulate the body’s digestive system and can improve the body’s ability to detoxify itself.
- Better skin – Vitamin A and vitamin E are both present in chill powder. These compounds can help to improve collagen production and promote better looking hair and better looking skin.
Why Simply Organic Chili Powder is the right call
Simply Organic Chili Powder fits best into any home or commercial kitchen, for several reasons:
- It’s completely organic, and only ingredients farmed from organic sources are used in the spice blend.
- The farms that Simply Organic Chili Powder ingredients are sourced from non-GMO crops to ensure the complete safety of the foods they provide.
- Simply Organic Chili Powder is safe for a raw or Paleo based diet, and is an acceptable way to season any dishes that are being used in these types of diet plans.
- Simply Organic Chili Powder contains the highest quality of chili powder possible, but it also includes garlic, oregano, allspice, and other herbs and spices to create a taste that is perfect for a wide range of recipes.
- All ingredients are natural, and Simply Organic Chili Powder contain no added artificial preservatives, flavorings, or colors. It’s the closest thing to nature that you can get without picking the herbs right off the plant.
Great recipes to incorporate Simply Organic Chili Powder
Simply Organic Chili Powder is a seasoning that fits into a wide range of different recipes. Any chili recipe will experience an increase in flavor complexity thanks to the unique blend of herbs and spices in the powder, and other recipes that call for chili powder can be elevated with this product as well. No matter how it’s used, Simply Organic Chili Powder provides big taste and just the right amount of chili flavor.
Combining plenty of Mexican inspired flavors into a hearty soup, this recipe uses Simply Organic Chili Powder and a blend of other ingredients to create a satisfying meal with just the right amount of heat.
The Paleo diet has become extremely popular over the past few years, and chili is a perfect dish for it. Filled with flavor and packed with hearty nutrition, this recipe has it all, and is great for fall or wintertime menus.
Gluten-free is a dietary choice that many live by because they’re gluten intolerant and can’t enjoy foods that contain wheat. This recipe brings the delicious taste of a burrito without the gluten, and uses cauliflower to replace the rice.
This recipe uses a whole cauliflower head, giving it a meaty consistency and a rich taste. The numerous spices and the roasted garlic tomato sauce helps add to flavor complexity, and best of all—it can be made in the slow cooker for busy cooks.
This Asian inspired dish is full of spice and everything nice: tofu, scallions, soba noodles, baby bok choy, pomegranate seeds, and a variety of spices that give it the perfect amount of fiery flavor.
Reviews For Chili Powder
Based on 3 Reviews
Quality tasting spice
This is a nice tasting chili powder, much better than other non organic brands that I have used.
Wonderful blend! Perfectly balanced.
Excellent blend of spices! Delicious!
Featured on Thrive Market
Cooking up one-pot meals is one of the easiest, cheapest, and fastest ways to eat well. All you need is one pot and a bunch of flavorful ingredients—let it all simmer while you kick back and relax.Read More
Though many people add kidney beans to chili, the traditional Texas recipe for "chili con carne" doesn't call for any. This Paleo-friendly version follows that tradition, relying on lots of spices...Read More
If you've only ever had tofu in miso soup, you've got to try this spicy bowl. Cayenne pepper and orange bring plenty of flavor to the meatless protein, while baby bok choy and pomegranate seeds ad...Read More