Why You’ll Love It
About This Brand
Organic yellow corn, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, sea salt.
California residents: Learn more on Prop 65 warning. Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Thrive Market assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Why You’ll Love Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Not all chips are made from potatoes, and one of the most popular styles of chips in the country is actually created from corn. Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips provide the rich corn taste without any GMOs or harmful chemicals added to them.
They fit perfectly into any recipe that calls for corn tortilla chips, and are also a great snack on their own. Simply put, Garden of Eatin’ makes perfect yellow corn chips that are great for any occasion.
Why Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips are the right choice
There’s more to creating a perfect tortilla chip than just following a basic recipe. Garden of Eatin’ understands this, and for more than 35 years they’ve been making natural, organic snacking options that provide the highest level of nutrition to consumers without sacrificing flavor. These chips are designed to be enjoyed any way you want, and they bring with them plenty of benefits that can set them apart from other chip options.
- Gluten-free – Made from organic corn, sea salt, and canola or sunflower oil, Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips are entirely gluten-free. They’re a great chip option when it comes to avoiding gluten sensitivity issues.
- Organic – All of the ingredients that are used in the creation of Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips are 100 percent organic. No harmful chemical pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers are used in their creation.
- Natural – Not only are the ingredients farmed naturally, but the chips are created without the addition of artificial flavorings, preservatives, or colorings. Just natural oils, yellow corn, and some sea salt are all it takes to make Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Non-GMO – GMOs are still years away from being fully researched, and avoiding a potential risk that could come from eating them is well worth the extra effort. Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips are non-GMO, ensuring the ingredients used to make these don’t include any harmful chemicals.
- Low in fats – Many chips are fried in vegetable oil, leading to higher levels of bad fats. Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips are naturally low in fat thanks to being fried in sunflower oil, and they also provide a higher level of the good fats that the body needs.
- Healthy carbs – Carbohydrates are an often misunderstood aspect of our food, but the bottom line is that the body needs them to stay fueled and energized. Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips provides 6 percent of the daily recommended allowance of carbs in every serving.
- Low sodium – Many snacking options are loaded up with sodium due to the way they’re made or the salty seasonings that flavor them. But Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips use just a pinch of sea salt as a flavoring, nothing more.
Great salsa options for Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Finding the right salsa is important when it comes to your tortilla chips. Whether it’s just a late night snack, an appetizer on taco night, or a part of a party, there are plenty of great salsa options out there that pair perfectly with Garden of Eatin’ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips. Here are a few of the great choices to try the next time you open your chip bag:
Tomatoes may be the main thing people think of when thinking about salsa, but their green cousins tomatillos can bring a tart, tangy taste that pairs perfectly with chile peppers and all the other bold Mexican flavors. This completely organic green salsa is great when it's time to change things up and break out of the red, tomato based salsas.
Classic tastes blend together in a big way in this salsa. Completely organic and sourced from trustworthy farms, it combines roasted tomatoes, fiery chile peppers, and a touch of cilantro to create a complex flavor that will leave anyone impressed.
Some like it hot! Green Mountain Gringo Hot Salsa is packed with chile peppers to bring out a big, bold flavor and plenty of heat. It’s great for pepper junkies who want to feel the burn when they’re snacking.dip, making it the perfect way to really get an authentic salsa experience.
When you can’t take the heat, you don’t have to get out of the kitchen. This natural, organic salsa lowers down the amount of spice while still providing the great, fresh salsa taste that Green Mountain is known for. It’s perfect for those with sensitive taste buds who prefer a more mild salsa.
Reviews For Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Based on 13 Reviews
Yellow Corn Chips
These are great chips and much healthier than other brands!
Great Tortilla Chips!
It is a great product, safe and tasty! Thanks Thrive Market for having it here with a great price!!
Best chips Ever!
These were amazing! Best tortilla chips I have ever had!
My favorites!! Love the crunch!
Fantastic, Non-GMO Corn Chips!
These are delicious, but definitely different than the GMO corn chips you can buy. They are thicker, but still crunchy. They offer a lot more flavor and taste fresh! I was super impressed!
The Healthy Tortilla
I find it hard to buy chips of any kind these days, while I am working hard on eating a healthier diet. These are pretty good, and I like that the brand has more than one option in chip choice. Thanks to Thrive Market I can find great chips and more, that are all better for you!
- Tameka Cruz
I sometimes find it hard shopping for gluten-free crackers and chips. They always seem to be thicker and crunchier, harder to bite and chew, than the ones I could eat before I had to go gluten-free. However, these particular tortilla chips aren't as hard to chew and they taste delicious, alone or as loaded nachos!
- Rae M. Dixon
Corn-Tasting Corn Chips
These chips have a pretty similar look and color to a lot of my favorite restaurant chips, and it instantly brings up happy memories every time I reach for the bag. This are crispy and pretty thickly cut, but they have that nice, delicious "bite" sensation to them as well. They do have a strong corn taste, so they definitely do taste like the organic corn they're made from. Love the great price Thrive has on them here as well. I'll be saving over $1 a bag compared to where I used to buy it.
- Ashley D.
Low in everything but taste
These corn chips are sooo good. They are low in sugar, salt, fat and calories. Big corn taste that I used to love when I was a kid. But these aren't the Fritos I used to eat by the handful, loaded with grease and sodium. This is all natural. It's amazing how a return to what's grown by the earth should make us 'organic,' but with so much processed food now, natural has become something we go back to instead of something we're used to doing.
- Joelle D.
Corn and nothing bu
These are corn chips made from organic corn and that's really about it. There's some sea salt and sunflower oil too, but the main thing is the corn, and it's natural without anything added.
This makes for a chip with a great crunch and a full corn flavor that fills you up quickly. This is a serious chip, great by itself, dipped in salsa or as a side for a sandwich.
- Jeffery Delgado
oh my gosh they're amazing!
I've been trying to find a tasty chip without too much salt added to it. I tried these, and oh my gosh they're amazing! I can't stop eating them, and I don't have to worry about them being too salty. They're perfect with my secret salsa recipe.
- Gregg Hubbard
Great little chip!
Bought these to try with our new eating life style and they have proven to be a great little addition. The flavor is super and brings its own unique flavor to our dishes. This will be a repeat buy.
These are not just a conveyance for shoving salt into your mouth, like most other chips. They have a deep corn flavor too, and you can tell they're fresh. They're rustic and thick-cut, so they have a great texture as well. They're also not greasy, and easier on the waistline. We'll definitely buy these again.
- Andres Delgado
Featured on Thrive Market
There’s something so simple, so elegant, and so gourmet about a charcuterie and cheese board.Read More