February 13, 2015
Forget X-ray vision and the ability to fly — Molly Sims brings a whole new twist to the idea of super powers.
This super mom is the author of a new book, The Everyday Supermodel, in which she shares her best tips for living well, feeling great and finding beauty that radiates from the inside out. We love her tips on maternity fashion, Meatless Monday recipes and eco-friendly beauty. And of course, her new book will feature her top tricks as a supermom — with a toddler son and a baby on the way (she’s almost 9 months pregnant!), there’s nothing she can’t do.
Part of her secret is eating real, wholesome food — but this mom of two loves a good deal as much as she loves a pantry filled with her family’s favorite things. When you can score them for a great price and help low-income families also eat well, that’s a Sims-approved offer you can’t pass up. Check out her top picks from Thrive Market to help you get that supermodel, supermom glow everyday!
1. Skinny Pop
2. Mary’s Gone Crackers
3. Blue Diamond Nut Thins (“I can eat a whole box, so I can only have them on special occasions!”)
4. Garden of Eatin’ Blue Corn Chips
5. Kind Bars – Dark Chocolate, Nuts and Sea Salt (“for a craving!”)
6. GimMe Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks
7. Weleda Skin Food
8. Traumeel Pain Relief Ointment
9. Mrs. Meyers Lavender Hand Soap
10. Boiron Homeopathics Arnicare Gel
11. Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
12. Tea Tree Therapy Toothpicks
13. ReNew Life CleanseSmart Liver Detox
14. Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes
15. Gaia Herbs Fenugreek Seed (“Great for when you start breast feeding!”)
16. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
17. Wedderspoon Gold Organic Dandelion Honey
18. Bach Rescue Remedy Sleep Spray
19. If You Care Large Baking Cups
20. Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips
Photo credit: Molly Sims
Download the app for easy shopping on the go
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive marketing text messages from Thrive Market. Consent not a condition to purchase. Msg & data rates apply. Msg frequency varies. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel.