If you’re looking for a nontoxic household cleaning product, Bon Ami is your brand. Boni Ami powder cleanser has been America’s favorite for over 130 years! Other household cleaners contain harsh chemicals like bleach, perfume, chlorine, artificial colors, fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, and SLS. These substances, unfortunately, have been shown to have negative health effects. No thanks. That’s why Bon Ami uses all-natural, biodegradable ingredients like limestone, feldspar, soda ash and baking soda in their products. Bon Ami cleaning powder isn’t an antibacterial soap, but it will wash away grease, dirt, and germs from every household surface, from stovetop to dishes to bathtub. In other words, Bon Ami Cleaning Powder keeps your house clean, healthy, and natural. And it does it for pennies on the dollar.
The History of Bon Ami
Take a little trip back to 1886, when Bon Ami was founded. Their original cleaning formula featured feldspar, a natural mineral that cleans surfaces without scratching. Not much has changed since then. Bon Ami, which means “good friend” in French, still offers a hypoallergenic cleaning formula, free of harsh chemicals. In a world full of toxins, it’s nice to have a friend like Bon Ami.
Bon Ami Company Mission
Clean made simple™. That’s what Bon Ami is all about. Clean made simple™ means simple ingredients, no harsh chemicals, and no strong odors. It also means that Bon Ami powder is an effective cleanser, powered by natural compounds like baking soda and feldspar. For decades, these biodegradable ingredients have been polishing surfaces without scratching them. With Bon Ami, not only will your house look great, but you’ll also feel great about using a non-toxic household cleaner.
Benefits of Bon Ami
Bon Ami cleaner is a good friend for your healthy home. Here’s why.
- Nontoxic -- no harsh chemicals, no bleach, no perfumes, chlorine-free, dye and color additive-free
- Biodegradable -- natural, vegetarian substances like feldspar, limestone, and baking soda easily return to the Earth
- Doesn’t scratch surfaces -- hence Bon Ami’s age-old slogan: “Hasn’t Scratched Yet!”
- Absorbs odors -- doesn’t mask them with strong smells like other cleaners
- Cleaning power -- cleans and beautifies your home with all-natural compounds
- Polish and shine -- feldspar and limestone combine to make your surfaces shine like new
- Multipurpose cleaner -- works on kitchen, cookware, and bath surfaces (almost everywhere!)
- Affordable -- yet just as effective (if not more!) than other all-natural cleaners
Top Bon Ami Products
True to their word, Bon Ami keeps it simple with just one high quality cleaning powder. Needless to say, our Thrive Market members absolutely love it. See for yourself.
Expecting company? Want to clean your home without smelly, dangerous chemicals? Bon Ami has you covered with this nontoxic, biodegradable household cleaner. No scratches, no strong odors, no more grime. Get ready for compliments.
Household Cleaning Tips from Thrive Market
Keep your home naturally clean with these tips from the Thrive Market blog.
Vinegar, baking soda, lemon, and more -- these natural compounds and cleaning products will keep you (and your home) clean and healthy.
From nontoxic glass cleaner to all-natural dish soap, our line of household cleaning products are free of harmful chemicals. Oh, and did we mention?: They work like gangbusters.
Gunk building up on the oven? Get it out with this natural DIY cleaning recipe. You’ll only need three ingredients.