Got vegan vitamins? Deva sure does. This 100% vegan and vegetarian brand offers vitamins, minerals, and real-food supplements to support your plant-based lifestyle. Take omega-3s, for example: vegan sources of this crucial fatty acid can be hard to find because the omega-3s EPA and DHA are typically derived from fatty fish. Fortunately, Deva has a DHA product that’s derived from algae. Deva also offers vegan B12, multivitamins, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, and joint support supplements. To top it off: All Deva products are registered by the Vegan Society, an organization whose founder—Donald Watson—coined the term “vegan” back in 1944. Beyond vegan and vegetarian certifications, Deva supplements are also gluten-free, non-GMO, and dairy-free. Finally, Deva is a member of Green America, an organization that promotes organic, fair-trade, and cruelty-free practices. In other words, Deva is committed to the health of the planet and the beautiful creatures living here. You’ll feel good about shopping this brand.
The History of Deva
Deva Nutrition was founded in 2003, making it a true pioneer in the vegan supplements industry. Since then, Deva has expanded its distribution across the U.S. and overseas. The company has become the “go-to” brand for vegan and vegetarian vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements. You can shop Deva products right here at Thrive Market.
Deva Company Mission
Deva strives to bring the best vegan vitamins to its customers. Deva products are:
- 100% vegan, vegetarian, and registered by the Vegan Society
- Manufactured at GMP-certified facilities to ensure quality and purity
- Priced affordably to accommodate your supplement budget
- Gluten-free, SLS-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and yeast-free for allergy-friendly living
- Sold to support various nonprofits, like American Forests
Benefits of Deva
When you purchase a Deva supplement, you reap many rewards, such as:
- Balanced health: Vitamin D for bone health and immunity, omega-3s for brain health, and vitamin B12 for energy production—and these are just a few of the health benefits linked to the essential nutrients offered by Deva!
- Vegan-friendly: The go-to brand for vegans and vegetarians everywhere.
- Gluten-free: An easy choice for those with food intolerances, food sensitivities, or celiac disease.
- Dairy-free: Perfect for lactose-intolerant folks.
- Supports charity: Proceeds benefit nonprofits focused on human and animal rights.
- Eco-friendly: Support fair trade and organic farming practices by shopping Deva supplements.
Top Deva Products
Our Thrive Market members loved these top-rated vegan supplements from Deva. We know you will, too.
Vegan Calcium-Magnesium Plus
This vegan multi-mineral supplement contains key nutrients like calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, and zinc to support bone health.
Vegan Omega-3 DHA
Most omega-3 supplements aren’t vegan-friendly. This vegan supplement, however, is derived from algae, and provides 200mg DHA per capsule. DHA, by the way, has been researched for its role in supporting cognitive health.
Vegan Vitamin B12 Sublingual
It’s hard to get enough B12 on a vegan diet. This vegan B12 (as methylcobalamin) is your solution. Just one tablet a day may help support nervous system health and energy metabolism.
Tips For Being A Healthy Vegan
If you’re on a vegan diet, you need to be extra mindful about making sure you’re optimizing your nutrition. Check out these tips from our blog:
7 Helpful Tips for Going Vegan
From taking a B12 supplement to monitoring your protein intake, this guide to going vegan will arm you with useful knowledge for flourishing on a plant-based diet.
Best Vegan Brands and Blogs Roundup
On your vegan journey, it’s nice to have help along the way. Bookmark this info-packed vegan resource for later. You’ll be glad you did.
6 Indispensable Vegan Products
In this engaging video, Wellness Coach Jennifer Partridge shares the six ingredients every vegan should have in his or her kitchen. You won’t want to miss it.