SHOP BY CATEGORY
Tap into herbal wisdom with Flora—a brand devoted to uplifting mind, body, and spirit with natural supplements. Among Flora’s many botanical blends you’ll find organic immunity supplements, detox tea, probiotics, and much more. Take elderberry, an antioxidant superstar that may help reduce the duration of the common cold. Flora offers elderberry crystals and elderberry liquid supplements that are perfect for kids. Flora also makes gluten-free probiotics, including one that’s specifically formulated for women’s health. Finally, you’ll want to try Flora’s detox tea to support your body’s natural detoxification processes. Rest assured, Flora uses raw, non-GMO, gluten-free ingredients to create its proprietary blends.
The History of Flora
Flora got its North American start in British Columbia, Canada in 1965. There weren’t many natural products companies in that part of the world at that time, making Flora something of a pioneer. In 1988, Flora expanded to the U.S. to grow, package, and distribute its organic herbs there. Today, the company continues to innovate by creating fine herbal supplements in an eco-friendly manner. It’s currently owned by Thomas Greither, a visionary who began his career running a natural health food store in Burlington, Vermont.
Flora Company Mission
Flora strives to purify and uplift both consumers and the planet by creating and selling natural supplements. Here are some of the ways that they make good on that commitment:
- Rigorous selection, screening, and testing of all raw materials to ensure safe levels of heavy metals, pesticides, and other unwanted compounds
- Vegetarian-sourced raw materials with no GMOs
- Certified organic producer by Quality Assurance International
- Eco-friendly packaging and sustainable sourcing of products
Benefits of Flora
Here are a few reasons why our members choose Flora for their natural supplements:
- Know your ingredients: Botanical extracts and herbal teas are formulated with ingredients that have been diligently tested for quality and purity.
- Support immunity: Elderberry and probiotic supplements are both relatively inexpensive ways to support your immune system.
- Help your body detox: Support natural detoxification with ancient remedies like slippery elm, burdock root, and kelp in Flora’s products.
- USDA Organic: Certified organic means no pesticides or other harmful chemicals sneak into your supplements. All you’ll find are natural, organic herbs.
- Be nice to the planet: Eco-friendly packaging and sustainable sourcing helps Planet Earth stay green, blue, and beautiful.
Top Flora Products
Try these top-rated supplements from Flora. (Pro tip: read the sparkling reviews first!)
Tips to Help Save the Planet
Want to go green? Here are simple ways to up your eco-friendly game.
Thrive Market’s Journey to Zero Waste
Here at Thrive Market, we haven’t eliminated all of our waste. but by reducing packaging materials, minimizing runoff, and recycling more plastic, we’re on our way!
Go Green by Cleaning Green
If you haven’t tried eco-friendly cleaning products yet, you may be surprised to find that many work just as well as conventional cleaners. Read this article to find out which brand many of our members stand by.
Your Guide to Hosting an Eco-Friendly Party
Entertaining needn’t happen at the planet’s expense. Send electronic invitations, use compostable dinnerware, and use natural decorations instead—that’s not even half of what you’ll learn in this guide to partying green!